Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Jane Making Music in Denver, Colorado.



One minute I'm in Beckenham, and 22 hours later I'm in Denver, Colorado. The purpose of our our trip was to attend the Empower Network seminar. David and I had a fabulous time, met some awesome people, and learned such a lot. The weather was scorching hot but inside the Colorado Convention Center we were nice and cool in the air conditioned auditorium of the Bellaco Theatre. That is where all the action took place, although I have to say that there was a lot of action in our break time too. Best of all, I got to promote my book, Tears from the Sun - A Cretan Journey.

Here I am on the streets of Denver doing what comes naturally!
 All the people on the stage were celebrating their successes.
 Hello Hard Rock Cafe, where we had a great party.

 Here, David spotted a 'Welcome to Denver,' sign from Empowernetwork.com
Our Team Leader, Tissa Godavitane and his lovely wife, Carolyne. They worked so hard to make us feel welcome, and make sure that we had a good experience.
One of the speakers who impressed me so much, was Justin Verenggia, a young man with a vision of 'freedom for all.'

I have more photos, but I think this will give you an idea of the huge adventure that I have just had in Denver. Of course, we are resting today, sort of. But last night we had fun making a video to promote our own business. I'll let you see it tomorrow.

For now, I wish you, my reader, a great day, and look forward to telling you more about our great 'American experience.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story