Monday, July 29, 2013

Visiting The Queen in Windsor

 It seems like we weren't the only ones hoping to take tea with H.R.H. The Queen. Ah, well, I suppose she has other things on her mind. She is probably doing a spot of baby sitting. What a Royal week this is, with the birth of George, Alexander, Louis. Flags were flying, and pictures of a proud mum and dad leaving hospital with their new baby covered news stands. It isn't every day that a child born to be King, enters the world arena, and I, like most people add my 'Congratulations,' to Prince William and Kate. I know that I am a few days late, but I was on my way back from Denver, when the birth was announced.
 The nearest we got to seeing the Queen, was this very shiny engine, in Windsor Station. I might have forgotten my tiara, but I did remember to wear my 'Don't be a Wussie,' T-Shirt.
Happiness is quite infectious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story