Monday, August 12, 2013

I've Won Something. You've Got To Be In It To Win It!

You may ask what this picture has to do with winning a bottle of Champagne, but I think there is a certain amount of contentment in the aura around this swan, and it goes with the way I am feeling right now.

I have received an e-mail from Champagne Charlies, to say that I have won a bottle of their superb Davys Celebration Champagne, to have in or take home to enjoy. So, I'm feeling pretty good.

You may have read in an earlier post, that David and I called in at Champagne Charlies, on my birthday, for a little treat. As we left I popped my business card into glass bottle on the bar, saying to David, "You've got to be in it, to win it." He looked at me, shook his head, in that 'she never gives up,' way, and we thought no more of it. Now, he can't wait to take me back into London to share my prize.

So, it just goes to show how true these sayings are. Another one I'm fond of is 'Do whatever it takes,' so when I go to London to pick up my prize, I shall leave a few more business cards here and there. I've also written this ad to place in a few newsagent shops:

Have you access to a computer?

Would you like to find out how to make money online?

Empower Network is designed to give you the opportunity to fulfil your dreams.
Whether you see yourself in a big house, behind the wheel of a new car, or free from debt and on a Christmas shopping spree, with work and determination, you can be that person.

Find out how by visiting this site: www.davesharpmarketing.com


Take your first step to financial independence! 

REMEMBER - YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT, TO WIN IT!

And now I'm going to pack my little suitcase, for yet another jolly. Oh, how wonderful the life of a pensioner can be. Clink! Clink! Cheers my dears! Talk again soon.

Love Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story