Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Good Hair Day!

Meet Jonny, my favorite hairdresser. Credit where credit is due, Jonny transformed my very bad hair day, into a very good hair day. 

I managed to find a spare hour at the end of a very busy day, decided on the spur of the moment to get my hair cut, and popped into the Headmasters' salon in the center of Bromley. Sometimes it is good to give yourself a treat. And a treat it surely was. Thanks, Jonny, loved the head massage!

I suppose I should have taken a picture of my new hairdo, but I'm sure you would rather look at the lovely hairdresser.

And in a state of very bad hair day, I spent the afternoon together with my poet friends, at the Ripley Arts Center. It was the first time I have read one of my own poems to the group. The readers section and the writers section, joined together to listen to each other's work. I did enjoy being able to show that I could turn out a decent, well crafted poem. I also enjoyed listening to some splendid renditions. 

Tomorrow I shall visit the gym again, (oh dear) it is not my favorite thing to do, but I do want to be fit for my adventures.

Time for my beauty sleep now,
Night, night,
Love and hugs,
Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story